Weekly News via Email
   Set as homepage | Add to favorites | Customer Service | Subscribe Now | Place an Ad | Contact Us | Sitemap Friday, 11.03.2006
Classifieds
Online Extras
Site Services
Around Bend
Outdoor Fun
Travel Info
Shop Local

Members Of

Bend Weekly Community Forums
Welcome to BendWeekly.com Discussion Board. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the "FAQ" by clicking the link below. You may have to register before you can post: click the "register" link below to proceed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warm Springs Gross Police Misconduct
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bend Weekly Community Forums Forum Index -> Rants & Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sisters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Rude people Reply with quote

I know Dan and his family personally. I'm so appalled at the fools slandering this wonderful person. Dan not only donates thousands of dollars to different charities through out Central Oregon, but he and his wife also volunteer their free time to educate and promote people about the Lord Jesus Christ. Since 1997, Dan and his wife have donated closed to 250,000 bibles to needy people all over the world.

Dan would never threaten or name call. He is above that. Most of the replies I see here are more than likely undercover tribal Police that continue to stalk Dan's family and try to diminish his credibility.

I urge everyone to please flag the fool slandering Dan and his family. They have gone through enough pain and suffering lately.

God bless and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
truth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Rude people Reply with quote

sisters wrote:

Dan would never threaten or name call. He is above that. Most of the replies I see here are more than likely undercover tribal Police that continue to stalk Dan's family and try to diminish his credibility.

I urge everyone to please flag the fool slandering Dan and his family.

Now you don't really believe that do you?

And as for flagging, jez you just posted the same thing three times on a brand new account so I am wondering if your not just another personality of Dan's. Infact, there isno flagging here and that quote is straight out of one of his craigslist posts too. Even threw in a slandering!

Now I know it's Dan!

Tell me, (I already explained to you the deffinition of slander and libel) how are people here slandering Dan and his family?
Michael Richards

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Question Reply with quote

Why did you wait there until the cops came back?
maryishome

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: *RE-POST Reply with quote

Sir, this would never happen to me. I wouldn't put myself or my passengers in the predicament that you put yourself into. You acted irresponsibly by mouthing off to the police. You should have saved your energy for your court date. You should be embarrassed by your actions, and to repeatedly post this same drivel again and again makes it obvious that you have poor impulse control (and probably a big mouth).

Mary
420Friendly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: solution found! Reply with quote

Have you considered smoking pot? Marijuana’s active ingredients actually helps produce new brain cells, while reducing anxiety.

Quote:
I don't do drugs, I SMOKE WEED.

Cool
Insurgent Pig

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Daniel James Brown DOB 9-12-62 Reply with quote

Daniel James Brown Convicted of Assault on Public Safety Officer, Convicted 3 times of assault 4. Convicted of Possesion of a controlled Substance II, PCS II usually is methamphetamine. Daniel was also convicted of Distribution of Controlled Subsatnce II. IE, methamphetamine! It goes on from there. I would attribute this misfits problems in society with to many hours in a paint booth painting really S@$#tty murals on white trash vehicles. Keep your rants coming we all find them really ammusing!!!! Evilio you out did yourself with the story line! That has to be the most creative and funny little diddy! I wish I could talk with you some more, keep up the good work!
truth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.geocities.com/stompinghorsefordan/Warm_Springs_Police.html

I don't envy any Bend area police, sheriff, or public safety personell that have to deal with people like Dan Brown.

You see he threatened to sue me for slander and then sue the forum mods for allowing slander? Truth is (and I love that word) that he has no idea what slander or libel is in the first place. In fact, it is a crime to threaten lidigation when there was not crime to warrent it in the first place.

One thing I wonder though is why the Warm Springs Tribal Police Department or the tribe it self doesn't file a slander case against him. I would say that everything here, and on craigslist is malicious in nature, and by now I think it's proven that he knows he was lying, and there are people who believe him. Well, there may be some people because I think most of those people are Brown himself.

I don't work for any tribe or any public safety entity but I really felt the need to document the comments related to this story.

Insurgent pig; if you work for Warm Springs and were one of the arresting officers I salute you. They don't pay you enough to have to deal with whackos like the way Dan Brown acts. Just remember that there are people out there that support you.
ggbb69

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Daniel James Brown DOB 9-12-62 Reply with quote

If the above is true, it would explain Dan's irrational behavior online. I've been following this thread on Craigslist for months, and can't believe some of the s*** that spews from his mouth. His poor family must be soooo embarassed.
evelio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Daniel James Brown DOB 9-12-62 Reply with quote

Insurgent Pig wrote:
Daniel James Brown Convicted of Assault on Public Safety Officer, Convicted 3 times of assault 4. Convicted of Possesion of a controlled Substance II, PCS II usually is methamphetamine. Daniel was also convicted of Distribution of Controlled Subsatnce II. IE, methamphetamine! It goes on from there.

Thank you Insurgent Pig for the criminal backround on Dan. I don't think we'll see him around here again.... and thats a good thing! I never doubted that he was pulled over or his claims of police abuse. Unfortunately, these things do happen. But judging from Dan's actions online, I definately see a pattern of out of control rage emerging from his posts.

Yes, I think he was pulled over. Yes, I think a was pepper-sprayed. Yes, he more than likely had the s*** kicked out of him but I don't think Dan is giving us the entire story either. In all my runs-ins with Law Enforcement, NEVER have I experienced what Dan claims. Then again, I'm able to act like an adult, accept my responsibilities, show respect to authorities, control my emotions -- and act accordingly and appropriately.

Thanks for the compliments on the story line. I couldn't resist!
Bend_hacker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: dan Reply with quote

nice job on the website stomping horse. Is that the fella from bum fights on your homepage?
truth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think it is. I needed someone who looked crazy and out of control and that is always how I imagined Dan in my head.

Keep your eye on bend craigslist local section. It's like a freak show there. The dissociative identity disorder flies as freely there from Dan as it does here.

And just for the record, I am not a native American. Stomping horse just sounded better than stomping Rhinoceros.

BTW, the idiot creator of bumfights was kicked off the show of another idiot. Funny stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNPvdsJS-qE
Bend_hacker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: bum fights Reply with quote

I thought that face looked familiar. That was a funny clip. Dr. Phil is such the pr whore. i think he had planned kicking him off set long before they started filming. as for the bum fights creator, what an ass. i watched a bum fight video a couple years ago, and it made us all sick to our stomach. their not helping the homeless, they're exploiting the mentally ill.

I'm going to call and see if Dan has a mug available at the police dept. today. i think it may be available through the public information act or something like that? i'm curious to see what the guy looks like.
Satan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Your going to hell Reply with quote

You hide behind your Jesus s*** and when its all said and done you're just a freak. I'm tired of reading your **** crap on craigs list and other websites. Do you even have a real job? Seems like you spend all your time defending your stupid story.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bend Weekly Community Forums Forum Index -> Rants & Raves All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: