Bend Weekly Community Forums Welcome to BendWeekly.com Discussion Board. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the "FAQ" by clicking the link below. You may have to register before you can post: click the "register" link below to proceed.
Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:44 pm Post subject: Changing your Monitors frequency
For some people, staring at a monitor all day can produce a huge amount of strain in your eyes that can create headaches. Here's a step by step on how to change your monitors frequency:
1. Right click anywhere in an empty place on your desktop wallpaper
2. Select the Settings tab that's at the very top of the window
3. Click the button that says Advanced
4. Select the tab at the top of the window that pops up that says monitor
5. In the drop-down box under Screen Refresh rate: Select a refresh rate above 60 hertz, but not above 85 hertz. I have my monitor running on 75 hertz but 72 hertz is fine too.
6. Click the okay button on all following windows
7. If there's a window that pops up asking if you would like to save these settings press okay
8. That's It! Happy computing.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum