Weekly News via Email
   Set as homepage | Add to favorites | Customer Service | Subscribe Now | Place an Ad | Contact Us | Sitemap Friday, 11.03.2006
Classifieds
Online Extras
Site Services
Around Bend
Outdoor Fun
Travel Info
Shop Local

Members Of

Bend Weekly Community Forums
Welcome to BendWeekly.com Discussion Board. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the "FAQ" by clicking the link below. You may have to register before you can post: click the "register" link below to proceed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Take the poll about Dan's Warm Springs Story here!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bend Weekly Community Forums Forum Index -> Rants & Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you believe Dan's story of the Warm Springs episode?
Yes, absolutely.
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Yeah, sure. But he deserved it.
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Very doubtful.
23%
 23%  [ 7 ]
Hell, no. The guy is a whacko.
23%
 23%  [ 7 ]
Hell, no. The guy is smoking crack.
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
No. Dan may believe it happened, but he may have mental problems.
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
Emphatically, YES! The tribal police are abusive insurgents who ALWAYS do this type of thing against the completely innocent.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Don't really care - but its entertaining!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 30

evelio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Take the poll about Dan's Warm Springs Story here!!! Reply with quote

Ok - here's an easy way for folks to see what people really think about Dan's story of the Warm Springs episode.

Note: If you're having trouble voting, make sure you're logged in first.
sisters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Rude people Reply with quote

I know Dan and his family personally. I'm so appalled at the fools slandering this wonderful person. Dan not only donates thousands of dollars to different charities through out Central Oregon, but he and his wife also volunteer their free time to educate and promote people about the Lord Jesus Christ. Since 1997, Dan and his wife have donated closed to 250,000 bibles to needy people all over the world.

Dan would never threaten or name call. He is above that. Most of the replies I see here are more than likely undercover tribal Police that continue to stalk Dan's family and try to diminish his credibility.

I urge everyone to please flag the fool slandering Dan and his family. They have gone through enough pain and suffering lately.

God bless and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
truth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That guy steps on his words with every post. You should see the temper tantrum he threw over at craigslist.

I quoted someone who called himself "insurgent pig" who appered to be one of the officers there and he told a short story which makes a lot more sense than Dan's.

Fact is, if there was any truth to it, there would have been something; anything in the courts by now (almost two years later). Still, to date, nothing.

With an attitude like his as seen here and other places, I don't doubt that he lost blew his top during the incident, and that he just wants revenge for being told he was in the wrong. And he wonders why people don't believe him.

It is really a shame. I don't know if or how, but I wonder if his family suffers from his rage. Or even his business. Carry around that much hatred around and it will eat your insides. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Even those who point out political, police, or governmental corruption will say that people cloak evil with good deeds. So what people do for the community doesn't always say who they are.

Dan, I think one day you will come to terms with yourself. You will feel much better if you let your anger go and move on with life.

I don't believe that there are police that stalk you online or otherwise. That is kinda rediculous if you think about it.

I don't know Dan personally, but I can say that the people he cusses out on;ine are the same screen name as the one who posts his rant in the first place so there is no mistaken identity here. But I must say that he has not emailed me threats.
sisters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: lies, lies and more lies from "truth" Reply with quote

Mr. Truth,

How long have you been working for the Warm Springs Tribal Police? I hope this makes you feel good. And what your doing to Dan is horrible. I've asked for all your comments to be deleted from this website immediately.

Have you ever considered finding "real" hobby that doesn't consist of harassing people on the internet?
truth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: lies, lies and more lies from "truth" Reply with quote

sisters wrote:
Mr. Truth,

How long have you been working for the Warm Springs Tribal Police? I hope this makes you feel good. And what your doing to Dan is horrible. I've asked for all your comments to be deleted from this website immediately.

Have you ever considered finding "real" hobby that doesn't consist of harassing people on the internet?

Yeah, I saw your post. But you didn't ask, you told.

Go ahead with your false lawsuit Dan. And when you see me in court on the stand in the slander suit against you, I will be smiling when you realize that I don't work for Warm Springs, or any other police agency. I am not even a tribal member.

The burdon of proof is on you Dan to bring your facts, and to bring your evidence with all of the witnesses and the pictures you took and the OSP recordings. Shoot, you have had almost two years to do it but nothing has surfaced yet. I'd say that, and the holes in the story make for one heck of an obsessed man hell bent on some sort of last word. As you so love to quote, innocent until proven guilty. That goes for Warm Springs too buddy, not just you and I.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bend Weekly Community Forums Forum Index -> Rants & Raves All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: